WARM Accessories

para4175

MM yea I don't bout that one bro......I don't think anybody wants to pay to c 240pnd short and stubby bald guy strip teasing lol! But we use carhartt jackets when workin in the freezers and they work pretty good, but would like a milwaukee/dewalt jacket instead

I'm pretty sure nobody want to see a tall fat hairy yet bald guy either.

It never really gets truly cold here in Portlandia, but it sure rains a lot! Rain gear does help keep you warm...

• Like 1

Just came back this morning

to check and looks like TIA is going to be sponsoring a men's strip club?....hahahaha. I have never tried toe Milwaukee or Dewalt jackets maybe I should check into them... I usually go carhartt jacket and bibs.with some thermal under Armour upper and lower. I live in Minnesota, US. The winters here get brutal.... and for those that wear shortsomething and t-shirts all year long I am truly jealous...

Just came back this morning

to check and looks like TIA is going to be sponsoring a men's strip club?....hahahaha. I have never tried toe Milwaukee or Dewalt jackets maybe I should check into them... I usually go carhartt jacket and bibs.with some thermal under Armour upper and lower. I live in Minnesota, US. The winters here get brutal.... and for those that wear shortsomething and t-shirts all year long I am truly jealous...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Up here in Maine and in Boston you gotta have a good jacket ( preferably Carhartt ) , some good zip up hoody's , thermal long johns, thermal shirts, gloves, beanies, all that stuff. It gets so cold up here. You just gotta layer up, and take off layers as you warm up. Get some good socks as well. When I'm outside working all day, and I know it's gonna be snowing I wear my Columbia ski jacket and pants, as they are waterproof and that's way better than a soaking wet Carhartt. And in the rainy, windy weather I swear by my Carhartt rain jacket, with plenty of layers underneath. You also gotta factor in the wind up here as we are on the ocean, and the wind chill is brutal.