New Makita tools confirmed for the US!

NERemodeling

Hey man !

I dont have anything new unfortunatly.

Im actually quite displeased with the new tools that are coming to belgium next month :( were not even getting the brushless circ saw/ brushless drywall screwdriver.

Was hoping for those but makita belgium dissapoints :/

its all good      hopefully they are working hard on it :)

its a bummer that you arent getting the tools you were hoping for.. i wonder why they are lagging behind

No.... the last I spoke with the dealer I get most of my new makita stuff from (he always has stuff first) he said hopefully he should have them around mid march.

Bishop Supply fyi, he has a website but all his new new stuff always hits ebay first. Ebay name is bishoptools

I'm getting real antsy :)

I'll let you know as soon as I see it, I check his new listing almost every day

• 2 weeks later...

IT'S HERE!!! The xdt09. (Dtd148 overseas) super fast, powerfull, tiny new impact from Makita. just saw it pop up today..

a few places have it.. 2 on ebay and a few websites.. just throw xdt09z into Google..

you can find it on makitas site also but strangely not under new tools (yet, I'm sure they will fix that) it's under the impact driver tab in cordless

I'm going to wait until tomorrow to see if a few more places list it and if the price gets any better..

Nice!!! NER I know u will hunting that bebe down!

im pretty excited..   i have been waiting to upgrade my impacts for quite some time and now is the time!     ive been drooling over it since i first saw it posted on toolguyd.com over a year ago..    i have been verrrrrrryy patient :)     tomorrow the wait is over!

sure you don't want to see if oztooltalk gives it top spot in a comparison, only to change their mind a week later?

HAHAHAHA!!     I knew you guys had an evil plan the whole time!      your going to send me to the hospital from a heart attack if you ever pull a stunt like that again!!  got it!  :D

talk about a badass duo   xfd07/xdt09        Im pretty sure even you schemers couldnt find a way to make the xdt09 "loose"  HAHA

as embarrassing as it is to admit, i must have watched your DTD148 video 10 times in the last 4 months!.. it was my way of reminding myself to stay strong and wait for it!

that's awesome dude. we mustn't be as horrible on the ears and eyes as I thought.

I think you're right, i can't see anything knocking the DTD148 off top spot at the moment, and I do wish Makita would bring it out in a kit with the DHP481, that would be kickass.

• Like 1

Just bought the xdt09z impact and dual battery charger from my man over at Bishop Supply.. he will have them in stock tomorrow but I sent him a message today and managed to buy one ahead of time. I would imagine he should have them up on ebay any day now and I would also imagine he will be the best price!!

Just bought the xdt09z impact and dual battery charger from my man over at Bishop Supply.. he will have them in stock tomorrow but I sent him a message today and managed to buy one ahead of time. I would imagine he should have them up on ebay any day now and I would also imagine he will be the best price!!

very cool man congrats!

Thanks everyone

Good for you John! Have you got to try out the BL18v circular saw yet?

I haven't gotten to really use the new circ yet.. a few very minor quick cuts but that's all. I'm at a point of finish work on the two jobs I'm on right now so not much need.. too bad it didn't come out a month or so earlier than it did because I had just framed a small addition.. that would have been a good place to test it out, instead I used my X2 saw on that which is also pretty new to me and that was the first time I got to really use that saw.. loved it btw!

maybe I'll try to put together some sort of video on the BL saw sooner than later

• Like 1