New Makita tools confirmed for the US!

NERemodeling

Today, I saw with my own eyes, in person, proof of new tools coming from Makita by the end of the year

NOVEMBER:

5.0ah batteries

2 port battery charger. http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/4914-two-port-multi-fast-charger-dc18rd/ (Charges 2 batteries in the same ti.e it currently takes to charge 1)

BRUSHLESS 6.5" circular saw!!!! http://toolguyd.com/makita-brushless-circular-saw/ (European model DHS680, ours won't be same model number) I don't even think it's avaliable in Europe/overseas yet!!

DECEMBER

Oil impulse driver. http://toolguyd.com/makita-18v-oil-pulse-impact-driver/

There was some other random stuff but just small consumable things.. I didn't pay much attention to it

Unfortunately no mention of the brushless jigsaws or new dtd148 impact

This is some great news for us makita fans!!

sounds good, ive been tempted to jump on the new brushless kits, even though i dont need them, those kits come with the 4.0 ah battery, but the deals are almost too tempting to pass up. even the the older 3.0 ah batteries are going dirt cheap right now. a sign of new stuff to come soon. 

Man with that rafter hook it looks so much like a copy of the Milwaukee fuel circular saw. I know its just that every circular saw pretty much looks the same anyways besides color. Does Dewalt still have two different 20v max circular saws. When they launched if you got the tool in a kit you got a staped steel shoe over magnesium, and the recp didn't have an adjustable shoe and possibly the 4 way blade holder. I'm not 100% on the blade holder though.

Man with that rafter hook it looks so much like a copy of the Milwaukee fuel circular saw. I know its just that every circular saw pretty much looks the same anyways besides color. Does Dewalt still have two different 20v max circular saws. When they launched if you got the tool in a kit you got a staped steel shoe over magnesium, and the recp didn't have an adjustable shoe and possibly the 4 way blade holder. I'm not 100% on the blade holder though.

I'm not so sure DR, I really love the looks of the Fuel and the 7-1/4" is a big deal but...I hate to admit, my old Makita LXT saw was pretty sweet and with the DC nozzle...that brings a new element to my little wood shop. Still I'll probably go red though. I mean cmon!

Me too BK. I've seen the limited run Makita in Black and that is cool. Plus save the boobies pink would be pretty cool too. Maybe a dark blue with bright green lettering...,,,hmmmmmmmm ;)

Snap On extreme green...

Ahh, don't be a hater just because your jealous!! ;) it must be hard watching Makita beating up I'm Milwaukee! LOL. Just messing my man!

Me too BK. I've seen the limited run Makita in Black and that is cool. Plus save the boobies pink would be pretty cool too. Maybe a dark blue with bright green lettering...,,,hmmmmmmmm ;)

Um Chris, I think your getting a little confused with all that green coolaid you've been drinking lately!! :) just put a Makita sticker on your festool drills and you will have prototypes!

• Like 1

http://www.makitatools.com/en-us/Modules/Company/PressReleases.aspx?ID=312719

18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850)
(December 2014)

18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless ½" Hammer Driver-Drill Kit with 5.0Ah Battery (XPH07T)
(December 2014)

18V Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(December 2014)

18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 6-1/2" Circular Saw (XSH03M/Z)
(January 2015)

17 lb. AVT Demolition Hammer (HM1111C)
(December 2014)

18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Oil Impulse Brushless Impact Driver (XST01Z, tool only)
(winter 2015)

INOX Grinding Wheels (A-95956 4", A-95962 5", A-95978 6")
(December 2014)

18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Quick-Shift Mode™ Impact Driver (XDT09M/Z)
(winter 2015)

Hollow Sockets
(winter 2015)

• Like 1