Best Hand Tool in the AM......

comp56

It's been out of service or rather not active since I've been on. I know Travis was looking into it. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before its up.

I think its because it could just end up being filled with tons of spam. We don't have enough moderators to cover a chat room 24/7. It would be cool if we could schedule some chats a few times a month though. Some topics have been like a chatroom occasionally with all the responses and how quick they are sometimes. What I have seen on other places and has been talked about for TIA is more forum integration with the main page and the comment system.

I think its because it could just end up being filled with tons of spam. We don't have enough moderators to cover a chat room 24/7. It would be cool if we could schedule some chats a few times a month though. Some topics have been like a chatroom occasionally with all the responses and how quick they are sometimes. What I have seen on other places and has been talked about for TIA is more forum integration with the main page and the comment system.

There has to be away to set it so that we can fire it up at a certain day and time and shut it down when we are done.