20v max battery compatibility

BIGBEARJT

Yeah that's what's great, They are all compatible. Some of the 20v tools don't do great with the 2 amp batteries, as they suck down the juice. The jigsaw is one I can think of, a couple squeezes of the trigger and the battery is dry.

Yea I tried running my circlular saw on  a 1.3 Ah battery and it did not last.

the 2x 4ah 20V batteries for $119 instead of $149 ?!

Item #: 515773

Take it to another store Lowe's, and HD have a price match guarantee they will beat the price by 10%.

i wouldve if i could, nearest lowes is about 300 miles away and taxes are horrible in my state, 10% basically takes off taxes. online from anyone else is cheaper, even got an amazon shipping center in my state, such balls when i pay stupid prices for shipping and taxes.

if you actually try to buy good 18650 cells and re-pack your own, you'll start wondering how they can make batteries at the prices they do ...

Yea I have seen the cells they put in them for 11$ a piece that's 55$ for the batteries in a 2Ah pack and 110$ for the ones in a 4Ah pack. Its the Price on the Lithium because its hard to obtain and refine as it reacts with almost everything, the fact that its in high demand due to lithium ion batteries being put in everything does not help.

• 2 months later...

my XR 20v tool has 4x terminals, 2 are negative & positive, the other 2 appear to be sensor wires (yellow/brown) (second from left & second right on battery top row) they go into the board (resin moulded) and back to the switch that powers the tool, what is sent from the battery via these two wires and how? Can you mesure with tester for me?

I ' ve the drill but not the battery and i want to male it with lipo. so need to supply the correct votlage/current to these wires so the tool will operate

any help here greatly appreciated!!

my XR 20v tool dcd995 has 4x terminals, 2 are negative & positive, the other 2 appear to be sensor wires (yellow/brown) (second from left & second right on battery top row) they go into the board (resin moulded) and back to the switch that powers the tool, what is sent from the battery via these two wires and how? Can you mesure with tester for me?

I ' ve the drill but not the battery and i want to male it with lipo. so need to supply the correct votlage/current to these wires so the tool will operate

any help here greatly appreciated!!