Home Depot black Friday ad. tools

NERemodeling

I have the smaller Werner ladder like that and its been great for me. I'm just pissed Lowes didn't have any of the work platforms this year!! I picked up the 99 dollar makita hammer drill just so I could finally use my LXT cordless sander I got on clearance a year ago.

The 22' multi ladders are great, I have 2 of the 22' and one of the 13' use them all the time. Mine have stood up to at least 5 years of hard on the job use.

They are so versatile and the most sturdy a-frame/step ladder you will use. Definitely worth the buy.. 125 is a good price

they are a little on the heavy side but it doesn't bother me.

Just got home from a lil shopping with the wifey I stopped by HD and picked up the dewalt clamps , bosch spade bits, ryobi blower, a Christmas tree for my grandma and boys I'm official I added the m12 drill and impact set with an extra battery to my hack saw for the red team! I'm trying to load some pics but my phone keeps saying photos r to big it never used to say that b4.... Anyways I hope everyone one had a good Thanksgiving!!

It's nice and I'm sure your grandpa could use some lighter tools with the same or possibly more power. It's amazing what 12v tools a can go now and 2 1.5 and a 3.0ah is an awesome deal. They also have 3.0ah M12 packs for 69. It sucks cause Ridgid is offering 4.0ah packs for the same price!! It annoys me because the are both TTI.

It is a steal not a deal. It would be a great deal with one of the tools. His old 18v dewalt was as large as his 1/2 electric drill and weighed just as much. The batteries finally bit the dust. The new lithium a are leaps and bounds better. I think for him the size and weight would be the main thing. The impact would be great since he loved my craftsman c3 3/8 impact.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    stermscar
    Newest Member
    stermscar