What is this wizardry.

Samuel L.

seriously noise?  they got to play on something to try to convince the public theirs are better.....when I'm driving 600 3" deck screws outside with the tunes blasting the last thing I'm concerned with is my impact at 77db's or 82db's......

• Like 1

i worked in a hospital remodel and i was running cable everywhere, when i needed to drill it had to be timed accordingly because in lots of medical and manufacturing industries, think anything clean room, there are very strict noise and vibration regulations, so if any amount of noise had to be made in strict areas, it had to be scheduled, when we needed to to get into the lab, operating room, we suited up, specifically when it came to the drill, i actually needed to wrap my drill in plastic because small particles coming off the brushes were considered contaminates. also every ceiling tile i removed had to be inside of a containment box, it had me, my ladder and hepa filter and my tools. 

now i can see how it would have been awesome to have this drill could have gotten so much done in less time. would've cut down on the 14hr days. point is, this is not a niche product, every trade was on site doing something this type of drilling and fastening. you would be amazed how clean the drop ceiling is in surgical areas, took my cleanliness awareness to a different level.   

• 4 weeks later...