HF retractable air hose

BIGBEARJT

harbor freight caught my interest this morning, got this central pneumatic hose reel, ive wanted one of these for a while never found a good deal on one. for $60 seems like a good one, but well see. anyone have any experence with this one? 

http://www.harborfreight.com/Retractable-Hose-Reel-with-50-ft-Air-Hose-69265.html

They are a good value. I have had one for a couple years and it works good. I don't use it everyday though. Maybe once a week or less. The hose is shitty and is the weak point. I still use the original hose but it is getting cracky. I will put a flexzillA or similar on when it fails.

For the price I recommend it.

I have makita mac5200 compressor, just finished fixing her up, new oil, new filter, new pressure switch. runs smooth now. im gonna attach the air hose on mine like this guy did with his mac2400, he just attached it onto a hand truck, my mac5200 already is built like a hand truck. so just slap the hose reel with a mount on front bam, think it will work great as the compressor is pretty heavy and wide doubt it will roll over. could also put it on the back side, as the handles on the mac5200 fold down flat onto itself, which i think it will be the way to go.