TIA Dan and Eric ThAnX

frankiegarcia19

I just wanna say thanx to both of these gentleman that have created this amazing community. I love being part of TIA and this forum. They give AlOT to us and spend A crap load of time in bringing new content every weekday.. Thats amazing on its own and to still give out tools and prizes is beyond awesome. So i made this so we can post our thank yous to mr. Dan and Eric! Thanx guys

• Like 6

dan and eric are the best - never seen such a big giveaway on a youtube channel - its not just "a" channel - its the ultimate channel :P

btw guys, who won the bosch IDH dan and eric gave away in that one video (if im right with that video) "win a ram truck on December 15th".

they mentioned something like that someone will win that driver.

yes great place to release tool frustrations, tool happiness, tool everything for that matter.......a big thanks goes out to everyone that makes this possible Admins, Mods right down to all the members....a huge thanks goes out to Dan and Eric for making SO many people's Christmas that much more special with all the giveaways.........with that amount of prizes there is a good chance you made someone's Christmas........AWESOME just AWESOME.......

• Like 1

I'd just like to add in Travis and Jason, you guys work so hard on the site. I know I'm here every day and I see your name in the member list, off loading spam, fixing technical issues that we sometimes have and keeping the site clean. You guys do so much I sometimes forget to just say thank you. This site couldn't roll without you, Chris

• Like 1