XCU02Z X2 Chainsaw.

M80

Just to let you know, Makita is releasing a new Brushless 36V (18V x2) Blower, XBU02Z and a new Brushless 36v (18V x2) String Trimmer with 1,200 more RPM than the XRU04Z trimmer next month. I will have them just as soon as the first shipments leave the warehouse.

If you have any questions about Makita tools, let me know! 

Awesome, I've been hoping the blower was coming out here soon, since I first saw it on the Japanese Makita website.

Hello, I saw I was mentioned in this thread. We have been selling the XCU02Z for $199 for a few months now, you could have gotten it earlier! It's a great tool. I just used it to cut down a few trees behind the warehouse last week. I tried to take a video but it turned out all blurry.

Just to let you know, Makita is releasing a new Brushless 36V (18V x2) Blower, XBU02Z and a new Brushless 36v (18V x2) String Trimmer with 1,200 more RPM than the XRU04Z trimmer next month. I will have them just as soon as the first shipments leave the warehouse.

Welcome aboard! You have a pretty good reputation here already...

I hope to be giving you a call soon about a new impact driver...

Hello, I saw I was mentioned in this thread. We have been selling the XCU02Z for $199 for a few months now, you could have gotten it earlier! It's a great tool. I just used it to cut down a few trees behind the warehouse last week. I tried to take a video but it turned out all blurry.

awesome! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard! You have a pretty good reputation here already...

I hope to be giving you a call soon about a new impact driver...

Sure, we are open M-F 7-5 and Saturday 10-2 central, 850.215.4090

I've been trying to get in stock the limited edition 100th anniversary Gold XDT09Z but so far, no luck.td137_gold_nn.jpg

• Like 1

Sure, we are open M-F 7-5 and Saturday 10-2 central, 850.215.4090

I've been trying to get in stock the limited edition 100th anniversary Gold XDT09Z but so far, no luck.td137_gold_nn.jpg

What would something like that run? Real gold (I assume not...)?

Anyway, that's probably the model I would get (not the blingtastic version...) with the batteries and charger. What batteries comes with it? I can hope for the 5 aH with the fuel gauge... LOL I'm sure those don't come in the kits.

What would something like that run? Real gold (I assume not...)?

Anyway, that's probably the model I would get (not the blingtastic version...) with the batteries and charger. What batteries comes with it? I can hope for the 5 aH with the fuel gauge... LOL I'm sure those don't come in the kits.

If it were made of real gold, then it would be the ghost of all jobsites!

The XDT09Z is Makita's newest Impact. It is also the quickest, strongest and smallest. It is a Slim Brushless Impact with 3-speeds and Quick-Shift Mode. Here is the size different between the XDT09Z and the XDT01Z. 14FQ3AX.jpg

For prices, just PM me.

Hey hey!! Welcome to TIA (officially)

Glad to have you here.. check out member Kornomaniac, he is a Makita salesman in Belgium

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/5076-my-shop/?fromsearch=1

Guys... as I have said several times before, Bishop Supply is a great place to buy tools.. that's where u have been buying all my new Makita stuff but they sell quite a bit more than just Makita. They ship super fast and from what I've seen always have the newest tools the fastest and at the best prices!!

Check them out over on their ebay store. http://m.ebay.com/sch/bishoptools/m.html?_pgn=1&isRefine=true

Or better yet their website (which is undergoing a remodel and shold be much different later this week so check back

http://www.bishoptools.com

I honestly have no affiliation with them, I first found them on ebay and have been ordering tools from them for a while now.. great service and prices!! What's not to like

Well I almost bought the Makita XSH03Z tonight John because the site showed a 175$!!! I wen to pay for it and it's 199$ again :( probably a spot sale but I checked back after a while and now it's back to the original price. I'll keep a hard look out!

Well I almost bought the Makita XSH03Z tonight John because the site showed a 175$!!! I wen to pay for it and it's 199$ again :( probably a spot sale but I checked back after a while and now it's back to the original price. I'll keep a hard look out!

What site was that? Bishop??

What site was that? Bishop??

Yeah it was Bishops. He ended up emailing me through eBay explaining what had occurred. Data entry problem or something like that, it was an accidental price. Truthfully I'd buy it now anyways but I didn't want to drop two bones right now! I gotta pay off my last purchase :)

Yeah it was Bishops. He ended up emailing me through eBay explaining what had occurred. Data entry problem or something like that, it was an accidental price. Truthfully I'd buy it now anyways but I didn't want to drop two bones right now! I gotta pay off my last purchase :)

yeah.. it happens.    i know they are doing a ton of work to their site, maybe you caught them in the middle of making changes

ill tell you, even at 199 thats an good price.. less than i paid when it first came out.     ill get a little more use on mine and report back to you

• Like 1

Thanks John. No sweat here, he contacted me back right away and that shows a lot. For $200 I don't disagree either. I'll wait and here some more reports back but I am aiming for this guy as I was the chainsaw for spring cleanup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got mine coming tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think as I've got a job for it right off!

Chris, it's a great chainsaw, I have never owned a chainsaw before so I can't compare, but this is a great tool. I got a lot of projects lined up for this beast

• Like 2

Will do Mikey! It's gonna end up coming Monday :( But I'll definitely shoot a video this is going to be great helping with a landscaping structure I'm going to build this early summer (pergola) for cutting lap joints (hopefully)

As for the XSH03Z saw...

@toolpig on Instagram posted a nice video clip comparing the old brushed model to the new Brushless model here: https://instagram.com/p/1djlb3ux0d/

We set a new permanent price of $179.95 just fyi ;)

I haven't given up on you yet sir! I'll probably get it towards July, can't wait to try it out!