What tool do you miss from the 10,8/12v serie

Kenneth Denmark

Dewalts 12v line isn't compact enough vs the 20v line. The reason I went Bosch for my 12v tools was how compact they were. My buddy has the Dewalt 12v drill and it is smaller than the 20v but not by a lot and it just feels cheap to me. If Dewalt wants to sell more of those tools they should re-design a bit. I do like that the same charger does both battery sizes.

I'm in agreement there. I have gotten to use the chucked drill and it was okay, the grip is fantastic but it is big. My Fuel impact is super compact. My CXS has way more capabilities and is more compact to boot. But I love my 20v hammer and circular saws. Awesome tools.

I started collecting Dewalts 12v, but they stopped expanding and growing, I've moved to red for my 12v tool because they are brushless. But I wish they'd update there 20v line with some more powerful brushless tools to compete with the fuel line!

I started collecting Dewalts 12v, but they stopped expanding and growing, I've moved to red for my 12v tool because they are brushless. But I wish they'd update there 20v line with some more powerful brushless tools to compete with the fuel line!

I'm right there with YA don I went Red team for 12 v line lovem and I'm also waiting for anything brushless from Dewalt there so slow on bringing tools out :(

• 2 weeks later...

Talking about Dewalt right and tools they don't offer at the moment?

Right!

Do you want a jigsaw,circularsaw.. Or?

You are all talking about how small the 12v program is from Dewalt.. I can't promise you get the tools, but I will talk to the product guys.

So bring it on..

• Like 1

I have intentionally stayed away from the CXS. I don't want another cordless platform and I fear I would like it too much to return it..lol!

Dude.....YOU HAVE TO GET THE CXS!!!!!! I wish the batteries were compatible with something else but our beloved Festool line has a limited cordless line up here in North America right now. But that darn drill is the best freakin' drill I have ever used. The ability to get in behind drawers etc.....just sweet

Dude.....YOU HAVE TO GET THE CXS!!!!!! I wish the batteries were compatible with something else but our beloved Festool line has a limited cordless line up here in North America right now. But that darn drill is the best freakin' drill I have ever used. The ability to get in behind drawers etc.....just sweet

But I can do that with my Bosch 12v tools. I would like to see the Bosch Flexiclick come out in the 12v line....

I think the 12 Volt line is nice but some of the 12 Volt tools other companies have come out with don't really seem practical for what I do. Like a 12 Volt SDS Hammer drill I would be going through more batteries than it worth. I think dewalt should make a few 12 Volt tools that other companies don't have such as a 12 Volt engraver i would use that all the time I have a lot of tools that i need to get my name on. 

Yeah it's kind of a bitter sweet line Overanalyze. But the tools are second to none in the cordless line. Just now where to expand. My charging rack is getting more diverse all the freakin' time!

Yeah I am trying to keep from getting to diversified in my cordless tools. I have had Dewalt 18v for years and years. Slowly shifting to Bosch. I still like Dewalt too.