ToolsRus sale on 24th

madman_us

• 2 weeks later...

Took the Fam with me to ToolsRus today straight representing my T.I.A Gear!!! :)pretty cool store really big place not as packed as I thought it was gonna be and a lot of cool deals but on tools I already have :/ I wanted to pick up some Tstaks but they didn't have any and I was also thinking about picking up the Bluetooth milwaukee m12 radio and m12 stick light but decided to hold off for more important tools that are gonna be coming out. It was a good time to checking out all the tools and talking to the Reps, the Dewalt Rep told me that there coming out with a right angle impact which should be cool but that's about it and got a chance to chill a lil bit with Madman out there.

• Like 3

great pictures mike. ya its a great event but i just came a little bit late this time...made a little detour to pick up some other stuff in the area.

i had to hurry up to pick the right deals in 20mins before they would throw me out lol.

but at least i picked up those 55gal barrels. well worth the long trip.

the 90miles back home went pretty quick....made it back in 1h and 10mins or so

well i didnt spend too much money at the store ->

2x LBOXX2  + 75x Bosch 6" sanding discs in 80; 120 and 240 grit (50 cents a pad....) so happy about that deal...and of course my ROS65VC gonna be happy too that i dont have to switch back to 5" pads

was nice seeing you again mike...and of course your wife and kids.

gonna upload pictures tmw....was just to dark outside and i left everything inthe truck....just to tired, pretty long day.... over and out :P

• Like 1

Cool stuff Mike, looks like it was a fun event. The boys look pretty happy too!

Thanks Chrisk! yea it was pretty cool bro it was my first time to an event like that and boys had a great time! I hope to hit one of those bigger events like the one Rego and the guys went to or world of concrete or those other big tool events that they hold in Vegas
  • Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina