Hello

Hey looks like a great forum, can't wait to start posting.

Ime 20 years old an been working with tools since I could hold a screwdriver.

Past few years I have been in welding an metal fabrication. Growing up I was more into woodworking as that's what my grandpa tought me. I did a vocational program in high school for construction trades so I also know the basics of construction. At the end of the day my passion is in welding an metal fab more then anything else. I am also somewhat intrested in maching but don't know much about it yet.

My hand tools consist of everything from a few harbor freight to snap on. Mainly I like Armstrong, but I use what works. I always prefer my tools to be American made but once again I use what works. Lots of my hand tools are bought used but still quality brands. I don't really care what they look like as long as they work well. shiny chrome is a plus but not neccisary.

For Power tools I mainly go with Millwakee, an sometimes Bosch. Not to big into many other brands.

I dream of a miller big blue air pack duo 800. Of course that means I would need a nice service truck to mount it on an then all sorts of accessories. The list never ends but the money does.

I also like antique tools to collect.

Well that's pretty much my intrests in tools an thanks for having me.