Milwaukee vs. .?

Kenneth Denmark

Of course. Trusting these media event depictions is like trusting Ford telling you F-150 is best, or GM with Silverado/Sierra without telling you engine, cab, box, and gear configurations used in the "test". No manufacturer is going to advertise inferiority.

Following this post's title, assuming C Harris nailed it, I'm gonna say what Milwaukee should be put up against, because the DCD 995 isn't really even in this drill's league.

The first thing I'd like to see is the M18 Fuel Hammer Drill 2704 (w/ 1200 in/lbs) against the Makita XPH07Z ( w/ 1090 in/lbs)!

I, presumptively, assume everyone is thinking this.

Then, I'd like to see 10 various reviews putting the drill through it's paces to see what it can do.

Aside, with 1200 in/lbs, perhaps we're getting into some sort of safety feature being a necessity? If the Bosch ARC is proprietary, will the handle be a ridiculous length like the Makita?

I think if this tool is as powerful as the Makita & Metabo units, and comes with a faster charger, it will be King of the Hill again, no question.

I thought the same Dwain. That handle seemed to be what gave me the idea.

Awesome. :-D

Following this post's title, assuming C Harris nailed it, I'm gonna say what Milwaukee should be put up against, because the DCD 995 isn't really even in this drill's league.

The first thing I'd like to see is the M18 Fuel Hammer Drill 2704 (w/ 1200 in/lbs) against the Makita XPH07Z ( w/ 1090 in/lbs)!

I, presumptively, assume everyone is thinking this.

Then, I'd like to see 10 various reviews putting the drill through it's paces to see what it can do.

Aside, with 1200 in/lbs, perhaps we're getting into some sort of safety feature being a necessity? If the Bosch ARC is proprietary, will the handle be a ridiculous length like the Makita?

If it is anything like it or better, It should be. Any way. Some kind of electronic to keep it in place would be good. Not that it can replace a large handle, only supplement it.

Since heavier work demands high tourqe, somehow you need to provide the necessary opposite tourqe.

And even the long makita handle is barely enough. XD

Very nice. Okay, not the best test in the world, but it really looks like the new fuel is a notch better in the competition. But again, the RPM in second gear will count a fair bit. So if the second gear ratio is higer than for example makitas 481, which I see they also use, it will have an advantage.

Also, obviously they calibrated the load to perfectly match the Fuel's capability. I know I would.

But yeah, I would guess we have a new leader in power (not by much though) . A bit interesting to know the RPM/gear ratio on theese puppies, becouse it could in the enz explain why it seems to have a bit more power.