Tool of the day

rees332

Love them well used Milwaukee tools :) And I also like that big Dewalt drill you got there, I assume thats 1/2 drive running on at least a 4AH battery right?

it's got a 5 ah battery in that bad boy but my milwaukee fuel sds is better than it with power and smith as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hell yeah thats a tool! And finally somebody uploaded a pic big enough for me to see what it actually really looks like. Dam stock pics of this thing show me shit. Awesome radio, how is the base in that thing. I am kind of a picky person when it comes to sound. I can enjoy high fidelity just fine, but if the sucker has got no base to speak of, then I usually pass for something else.

I love that I can use it with my battery, givesmg me freedom to move it around. I also like the sound quality although it does lack on the bass. It's no Bose, but it gets the job done and as you would say "It looks sexy too". Lol I do agree- you are a nut...[emoji2]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Well of course we get along, we have a big thing in common, we love tools! So weather your color is red, yellow, blue, whatever, doesn't matter. What matters is that we share our love for tools, and just how badass we are ahhh hahahahaha :D

So true man well said i may bust team yellows balls a lot but at the end of the day we are all tool aholics and you may be with a certiain team but hey with out diversity life would be boring

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

You'd probably be surprised at the clarity and volume you can get out of jobsite speakers and radios. We used the old M18 style one for ages at work, had no problem hearing it throughout an entire house. You just have to realize its an inexpensive audio solution, even the pricy 300 dollar ones.

My Paradigms powered by a Denon at home obviously sound much better, and should, for the price, but at home watching TV or a movie I'm paying much closer attention to the audio, whereas in a buddies yard, or a garage, or busting ass at work I'm more focused on the task at hand.

Don't go into it expecting something you'd read about on avsforum or head-fi.

Thanks Breman, which radio would you specifically recommend?

my only real experience is with the M18 ones, and they are very similar sound wise, just comes down to whether you want Bluetooth and a charger. The older style one goes on sale for smoking deals multiple times a year.