Tool of the day

rees332

Never tried a battery operated grinder im still hanging on to my old as the hills Hitachi. How long does the battery last per use?

I used 3 4amp batteries off and on all day. I too have the Hitachi and its my goto for big jobs. Here i just repaired 2 roll up for frames.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

My tools of the day today:

XPH012.png

chicagoelectric.jpg

Didn't get any pictures on the job site, was so busy. Had to rip out an old and install an all new deck in a cuddy cabin not to mention work on the motor. Yeah I had to bust out the Chicago Electric oscillating tool, that thing hasn't let me down yet and I've had it for about 2 years. I could tell today though that it's on it's last legs. So I am going to be in the market for a new one. Going to start looking hard between the Dewalt 20V, Makita 18V and the Milwaukee M12 oscillating tools.

I feel that you don't get much run time with a cordless but if you only use for a few mins a day then go with cordless if you need to use it over 30 mins a day I would go corded

I feel the same way. And def if the the material is more than 1 1/2 material. They eat through batteries. Prolly need a 5 or 6ah to get any good results out of cordless