Time to show meself

Well guys I'V been a very long time T.I.A follower but I decided to sign up to the fourm to help cure my Tool fetish ^-^

I guess I tell alittle about myself, Im a fairly compentent diyer and a big tool freak even though I dont have a massive collection Im always plotting my next buy. Im a certified chainsaw operator and work in the tree care business.

Looking forward to hearing from the pros and diyers for years to come

Jon.

• Like 1

Well guys I'V been a very long time T.I.A follower but I decided to sign up to the fourm to help cure my Tool fetish ^-^

I guess I tell alittle about myself, Im a fairly compentent diyer and a big tool freak even though I dont have a massive collection Im always plotting my next buy. Im a certified chainsaw operator and work in the tree care business.

Looking forward to hearing from the pros and diyers for years to come

Jon.

Welcome aboard Jon but I have some bad news. You came to the wrong place to "cure" your Tool fetish, we are all infected and it only gets worse from here bud. lol. 

• Like 1

I'm just zayin' Mike.....first comes the forum, then a couple of Craigslist buys. Then your hiding cash for your weekly fix next thing you know.....BAM,! Your strung out on Milwaukee, Malita and Dewalt with a Festool sitting on your lap, covered in spittle and your pants are wet with a spilled Sam Adams.....what happened you ask yourself?????? Well well well.....You wanna know What happened young man?????? You wanna know what happened????? Well I'll tell you sir........

TOOLS IN ACTION happened!

We are a collective of sad men.....no money to spend on our next fix.....we need help for God

sake! We need help!!!!!!

• Like 2

I'm just zayin' Mike.....first comes the forum, then a couple of Craigslist buys. Then your hiding cash for your weekly fix next thing you know.....BAM,! Your strung out on Milwaukee, Malita and Dewalt with a Festool sitting on your lap, covered in spittle and your pants are wet with a spilled Sam Adams.....what happened you ask yourself?????? Well well well.....You wanna know What happened young man?????? You wanna know what happened????? Well I'll tell you sir........

TOOLS IN ACTION happened!

We are a collective of sad men.....no money to spend on our next fix.....we need help for God

sake! We need help!!!!!!

Lol well stated Chris!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk