UFC in the house

comp56

The big fight today! Mendes deserves that rematch with Aldo, the 49-46 across the board from the second fight was a robbery. I watched that fight twice and it was 48-47 either fighter.

Yup I can't wait, just a few more hours. There are so many awesome fights on the card and in the pre-lims. I agree, Mendes gave Aldo a good fight. One thing for sure though, Connor has never fought an opponent as dangerous as Mendes. This should be an interesting fight to watch, Connor was training for a different type of fighter and Mendes took the fight in short notice. You gonna watch the fights Bothuhead?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Not only does he talk the talk. Being Irish I'm obviously am a mcgregor fan, but I can't watch him talking just fighting but tonight he proved he's up there with the elite. I don't consider him a champion at all yet. I still rank Aldo Edgar above him

• Like 1

To hell with McGregor, the McDonald and Lawler fight stole the show, I was 24 inches away from my 60in tv. What an epic battle that was, top 5 fight of all time for me. Not to mention no theatrics, no BS...just a epic battle with extreme courage. 

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/photo-bloodied-battered-robbie-lawler-and-rory-macdonald-post-fight-at-hospital.

• Like 1

To hell with McGregor, the McDonald and Lawler fight stole the show, I was 24 inches away from my 60in tv. What an epic battle that was, top 5 fight of all time for me. Not to mention no theatrics, no BS...just a epic battle with extreme courage.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/photo-bloodied-battered-robbie-lawler-and-rory-macdonald-post-fight-at-hospital.

The main card was full of excellent fights, bloodiest canvas we have seen in a good while.

That figures, I was at a wedding and couldn't buy the fight. The fights are super boring when I buy them and great when I don't.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

In Ireland UFC isn't PPV, we just subscribe to BT Sport for €20 a month and they air every event

That would be nice. I think it's $40 or $50 a pop here in the states. My buddies and I used to all pitch in and get the fights but it got to where I was the only one paying!

That would be nice. I think it's $40 or $50 a pop here in the states. My buddies and I used to all pitch in and get the fights but it got to where I was the only one paying!

Only thing is, they start at 3am and go on till 7am most the time. It was bright out when I was leaving a friends house this morning

Only thing is, they start at 3am and go on till 7am most the time. It was bright out when I was leaving a friends house this morning

Yeah I wasn't sure what the time difference for you guys was. That kinda sucks man.

Man what a great UFC last night! Congrats to McGreggor. I don't personally like his theatrics (I prefer down to earth, humble people) but I think the UFC needs him. He brings great awareness to the UFC. He talks a bunch of crap but in the end he backs it up. He even bet Dana White 2 Million dollars that he would knock out Mendes in the second round, and he did just that. I think the fight of the night went to Robbie Lawler and Rory Mcdonald, it was a constant tug-of-war between the two.

Yup I can't wait, just a few more hours. There are so many awesome fights on the card and in the pre-lims. I agree, Mendes gave Aldo a good fight. One thing for sure though, Connor has never fought an opponent as dangerous as Mendes. This should be an interesting fight to watch, Connor was training for a different type of fighter and Mendes took the fight in short notice. You gonna watch the fights Bothuhead?

I didn't get to watch the PPV but I heard it was an amazing card!  Great fights all around!  Lawler won a war! Mendes, not so lucky...

• 3 weeks later...

Damn right. Throwing a block party for my girl.

Correia really messed up. Should have never brought up suicide knowing that Rhonda's father had passed away in that matter. Good googly moogaly shit is gonna hit the fan this Saturday. Wish I lived on your block to watch the fight lol

Good googly moogaly, did anyone watch the fight? Ronda Roussey was intense. She was all business, no Tom foolery, just dominated for 34 Seconds.

Man I forgot about the fight! I couldn't last 3 seconds in the cage with her!