6 lladder like a rock

snohiker

That's one sexy ladder you got there I have been thinking about buying it. My beloved husky ladder got crushed by a tree, it survived somewhat the fiberglass cracked and one of the rivets on the spreaders broke. I still use it but it gets a little shakey when your standing on the top.lol I like it because its so light and the top has just the right slots for tools, I can't seem to find the exact replacement for it :/

attachicon.gif1bbc2ad31a6dcfb23e39950f5d32bdea.jpgbought the 28 foot extension ladder over the winter that thing is solid as well ,took four ladders to get one delivered in one piece but well worth the wait , I use amazon prime and wait for a sale

That is a nice looking ladder!!! Didn't even know they made them.

Added two more yesterday wont be here till Thursday and Friday but I added a 10 footer and an 8 footer   now one more and I think im done with ladders its ether going to another 6 or a 5 . wish the made a 9 footer most of the clean rooms I work in I cant open or close a 10 footer with out opening a ceiling tile

Added two more yesterday wont be here till Thursday and Friday but I added a 10 footer and an 8 footer   now one more and I think im done with ladders its ether going to another 6 or a 5 . wish the made a 9 footer most of the clean rooms I work in I cant open or close a 10 footer with out opening a ceiling tile

I need a 7 footer for jumping into attic access holes and putting up ceiling fans

• Like 1