Makita XT260 Drill IDriver + free tool $189

Shuutr

Makita XT260 Drill IDriver + free tool $189. Online price is $229, but rang up in store $189. The free extra tool or battery deal is good until August.

Drill

Driver

2 3ah batteries

Plus one of

Job site radio

Circ saw

Angle grinder/ cut off tool

Recip saw

3aH battery

Home Depot. As it turns out this kit isn't on the poster but will take the discount on the cashiers promotion sheet. Some people have been denied. I got it, but when I got home to 5 drills and 4 impact drivers I had buyers remorse and took it back.

Home Depot. As it turns out this kit isn't on the poster but will take the discount on the cashiers promotion sheet. Some people have been denied. I got it, but when I got home to 5 drills and 4 impact drivers I had buyers remorse and took it back.

Heck of a deal, that buyers remorse cracks me up but I know where you are coming from. Presently I have two drill and an impact driver, so I wouldn't feel to bad about picking another one up. Though if I got to four or five of each, I'd feel like I was just wasting money.

Great deal! I'm debating on which battery line I want to upgrade to and was between dewalt and Milwaukee.... I hadn't really considered Makita much but definitely should. These aren't brushless though... When I upgrade, should I go straight to brushless instead of a minor upgrade?

If your a heavy user go with brushless

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584