I want a tool fight

torontotoolman

I want a tool fight between Ryobi and whatever they guys want to put it against. I'd like to put to rest whether or not Ryobi is a competent brand and can do well against the pricier counterparts

• Like 1

I want a tool fight between Ryobi and whatever they guys want to put it against. I'd like to put to rest whether or not Ryobi is a competent brand and can do well against the pricier counterparts

that's kinda like trying to clean a fish with a butter knife, yes the ryobi tools will do what they are suppose to do but they are not gonna come close to say Milwaukee big guns....

that's kinda like trying to clean a fish with a butter knife, yes the ryobi tools will do what they are suppose to do but they are not gonna come close to say Milwaukee big guns....

Well, we'll never know because nobody is brave enough to do a tool fight, and I'm too poor to buy expensive tools and do a tool fight myself. 0041.gif

We need both a lot more Milwaukee tool reviews, and a bunch more tool fights! How about we pit the Milwuakee M18 7 and 1/4 circular saw against Bosch's equivalent and find out who wins. I can guess who will win, but we shall see. Then we need to put the biggest M18 impact that Milwaukee sells against a Bosch impact wrench, and see who wins the lugnut fight for speed and power. IDK, just gotta bring us some toolfights when Eric gets back on vacation. lol

Milwaukee will crush the bosch tools you mentioned they need to pin milwaukee against makita thats the only fair line up milwaukee is makitas only real competition

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

In power and speed the competition would be between Milwaukee and Makita.

But in runtime the brushed Bosch circular saws will surprise you !!

I bet im not saying bosch is bad because i really like bosch but i agree when it comes to performance bosch wont keep up to milwaukee and makita except with demo hammers/rotary hammers i think bosch takes the cake for that

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

In power and speed the competition would be between Milwaukee and  Makita.

But in runtime the brushed Bosch circular saws will surprise you !!

Not just their circ saw, their brushed drills are also very long lasting., particularly the compact.

I bet im not saying bosch is bad because i really like bosch but i agree when it comes to performance bosch wont keep up to milwaukee and makita except with demo hammers/rotary hammers i think bosch takes the cake for that

Actually Bosch (like others) will lag the Milwaukee FUEL rotary hammer's I believe.

However their multi-tool, jigsaw, compact drill, impact wrench, impact hybrid are all of the highest quality, matching the best in category...

I would like to see a new brushless 1/2" impact wrench fight. Milwaukee 2763 vs DeWalt DCF 899

YES YES YES. THAT'S WHAT I'D LIKE TOO SEE TOO. Ok, sorry for yelling, I just want to see this go down. And Dewalt brushless compact vs the new Milwaukee compact set. I purchased the Dewalt set because of TIA high review on it, I mean come on even Eric borrowed it from Dan because he liked it so much.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk