BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS!! ;)

Bigmikez

So have you opened anything or are you still waiting until everything is in?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I've opened up e few of them to look at man kruton I'm trying to wait to get them all together :} I have a project coming up at my grandparents house and I'm super excited to use these new tools :}

I've opened up e few of them to look at man kruton I'm trying to wait to get them all together :} I have a project coming up at my grandparents house and I'm super excited to use these new tools :}

That's good man. If I didn't have a project lined up I would make one up to try those tools out!

That's good man. If I didn't have a project lined up I would make one up to try those tools out!

. Definitely right!! I've been low on funds to complete projects here at the house and my bro inlaw has been looking into picking up a fixer up house so ille be helping home out with that but it's been kinda hard for him to get one.

. Definitely right!! I've been low on funds to complete projects here at the house and my bro inlaw has been looking into picking up a fixer up house so ille be helping home out with that but it's been kinda hard for him to get one.

Is he looking to get a house to flip or live in?

live in but he keeps getting beatin out by investors they come and pay cash and get the house for way cheaper.

That's what I thought. We watch a lot of the house flipping shows and it seems like they are always in California flipping. I can't hardly believe the cost for homes out there.

It might a bit but hopefully not.. my guess is that the new guys who are actively participating now will be around for a while even after October.. most people wouldn't put in the effort to post daily for months just to win a tool kit.

My guess is that it will get even busier the week or two before the giveaway and those people won't be in for the long run, just for the chance to win some tools..

I'm sure I can speak for everyone and say we're glad to be stuck with you man, it's good having you around!!

Ditto on All points John. And I'm Glad to have you here too kruton. Really like your posts and it's awesome seeing so many new members on the forum, not driving post counts, just good commentary! It's amazing seeing the members ebb and flow. Lately there are so many posts popping up I can't keep track but that is an awesome thing to have here. I've seen it before the giveaways where there's only a couple of posts from a few members to now, I can't even find my posts to add on too.

Now...if we could just get rid of that Bigmikez fellow! Wins the UTB and he walks around on water like he's something special......TOTALLY UNLIKE ME!!!!!!!! ;)

• Like 1

Ditto on All points John. And I'm Glad to have you here too kruton. Really like your posts and it's awesome seeing so many new members on the forum, not driving post counts, just good commentary! It's amazing seeing the members ebb and flow. Lately there are so many posts popping up I can't keep track but that is an awesome thing to have here. I've seen it before the giveaways where there's only a couple of posts from a few members to now, I can't even find my posts to add on too.

Now...if we could just get rid of that Bigmikez fellow! Wins the UTB and he walks around on water like he's something special......TOTALLY UNLIKE ME!!!!!!!! ;)

. Bahahahahahahahah!!! Chrisk ur the Best Bro!! A true friend man!! I'm happy to be apart of a great group of UTB winners and my crew!! Everyone here is awesome!!!

As many UTBG'S as there are being a winner may not be that elite of a group before long! I don't know how they can keep making these things better each time and are able to crank em out as often as they do. Really awesome.