BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS!! ;)

Bigmikez

. All I got left to wait for is the Bosch LDM and Bosch bits and my TIA Shirt :} I've been waiting patiently so that I can get them all together in a pic to post.... It's been Hard I mean Really Hard to wait to open all these up

Wow I could not have done that. Those things would have been ripped open as soon as they showed up. You have more will power than I do my friend!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Looking good man!! It's gotta be such a blast getting all that stuff in the mail!

Good for you!

. What up Ner!!! How u been brotha!!! It's been a lil harder to keep up with all the cool new peeps on here! It's great man receiving all these cool tools bro I wish It would never stop :}

. What up Ner!!! How u been brotha!!! It's been a lil harder to keep up with all the cool new peeps on here! It's great man receiving all these cool tools bro I wish It would never stop :}

Free tools for life!! Now that would be something!

Im doing good man, you?

It has gotten super busy on here. So much more action than just a month or two ago. It's hard to read and reply to it all.

Im doing good man, you?

It has gotten super busy on here. So much more action than just a month or two ago. It's hard to read and reply to it all.

The question is will it slow down when the Bosch giveaway is over in October? Unfortunately you guys are stuck with me, I like it here. I think I have found a good home!

• Like 1

I always prefer the lingerie photo.....whoa....whoa....whoa....wait a second......tool pics! I prefer the tool pics!

If I could just get the GF to send me pics of her in a garter belt and stockings while leaning over my table saw...

• Like 1

If I could just get the GF to send me pics of her in a garter belt and stockings while leaning over my table saw...

Make sure it is very tight fitting! Don't want to get caught on that table saw blade. [emoji6]

Im doing good man, you?

. I'm good NER! I k ow just busting my butt to get ahead but still talkin short :/ normal life stuff lol! My job at the shop has been slow so not much coming from there but we're surviving Thank God! I hope all is well on your side brotha!!

The question is will it slow down when the Bosch giveaway is over in October? Unfortunately you guys are stuck with me, I like it here. I think I have found a good home!

. Glad to have u on the team Kruton!!!!
  • Like 1

definitely the Rolair man ;) and Milwaukee radio.

Good call man. I've got the Rolair Bull on its way. Pretty pumped to see how I like it.

definitely the Rolair man ;) and Milwaukee radio.

It might a bit but hopefully not.. my guess is that the new guys who are actively participating now will be around for a while even after October.. most people wouldn't put in the effort to post daily for months just to win a tool kit.

My guess is that it will get even busier the week or two before the giveaway and those people won't be in for the long run, just for the chance to win some tools..

I'm sure I can speak for everyone and say we're glad to be stuck with you man, it's good having you around!!

• Like 3

It might a bit but hopefully not.. my guess is that the new guys who are actively participating now will be around for a while even after October.. most people wouldn't put in the effort to post daily for months just to win a tool kit.

My guess is that it will get even busier the week or two before the giveaway and those people won't be in for the long run, just for the chance to win some tools..

I'm sure I can speak for everyone and say we're glad to be stuck with you man, it's good having you around!!

Thanks man I appreciate that. I definitely feel like I take more from the forum than I give. I have learned a lot. I just hope when there are topics I'm knowledgeable in that I can give some good input. I've said it several times before this is a great group here.

Got these in today guys! It's almost over the perfect dream of coming home to new tools every other day is almost over I just need the Bosch carbide hole saw bits and I'm done lol! Then ille take a pic of all together.

So have you opened anything or are you still waiting until everything is in?