Free Bosch 5.0Ah Battery or Bosch Wireless 2.0Ah Battery Kit with Select Bosch 18V Kit Purchase

madman_us

on amazon.com

From July 1, 2015, through August 31, 2015, when you purchase a select Bosch 18V Kit, you can get your choice of a Bosch 5.0Ah battery or a Bosch wireless 2.0Ah battery kit for free when both products are shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Discount taken automatically at checkout.

really great Promotion.

the 5.0 battery runs at around 120-140

the wireless kit 116-130

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=dp_hqptest?node=11195953011

That's great I think this is the first time I hear a 5 ah battery being free its usually 3 or 4 ah hour.

They have that on Acme tools too. I wasn't sure if it was their promotion or a Bosch deal. Either way I think they are gonna get me!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

depends on what you need and your budget [emoji14]

Well if it's what I need then I guess nothing! If it's what I want then that is an entirely different story. The budget is whatever I can squander away without the wife noticing!

I like you two, lets buy more tools just because :)

My thought is that the tool companies are nice enough to keep making new tools so I can at least be thoughtful enough to keep buying them!

My thought is that the tool companies are nice enough to keep making new tools so I can at least be thoughtful enough to keep buying them!

There coming out with tools so fast nowadays I'm afraid they might run out of ideas one day

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584