This girl comes out with a good shop tool storage solution using French Cleats

DR99

She's my hero! She definitely sparked some ideas that I will be implementing in my shop. I have way to many blow molded cases all over the floor. I was going to make some crude shelves but this is the direction I'm going now. Great video thanks for the post!

I think April got some sponsors :)

I've subscribe to her channel for a while. The girl has talent! And apparently some shiny new tools to boot!

She definately deserves the credit. Never really heard much of Triton tools. Looked up a couple and the prices are pretty good. Anyone use them?

She definately deserves the credit. Never really heard much of Triton tools. Looked up a couple and the prices are pretty good. Anyone use them?

I was going to ask the same question. April's videos were the first place I had ever seen Triton tools. Their routers she had mounted on the wall look huge though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think she mentioned that awhile ago that Triton was sponsoring her. She did an unboxing video of her shiny new Trition tools. I don't know too much about Trition they don't seem to be too popular and don't advertise much either.

I am also a "neat-freak" border line OCD...  My main workshop is in an unfinished basement, and it's killing me looking at unpainted cinder block walls.  April has some neat projects on her YouTube channel, and she does a great job of not only explaining the steps, she also offer great plans and step-by-step of most projects on her blog.  

-Steven

For he first time ever I got to go to a Rockler store (Portland Me) yesterday. They have Triton tools on display. No cordless stuff that I saw but a planet, router, sanders and their track saw. Seemed like they were decent quality but I can't back that by personal experience. I've heard good and bad about their tools though.

DR, I just finished the video, I've been wicked busy today. Holy freakin' smokes!!!! I gotsta got mez sum sponsahs!!!!!! It looked like a dealership in there! Good for April, she deserves it, she is one heck of a busy bee in the shop.

• Like 1