Nothing beats a .22

Milwaukeh

Like most of you all I have a tool addiction,my other is firearms. One thing iv always found interesting is that no matter how many different guns I get my hands on I always come back to my 22. Nothing beats it and anyone who thinks it's a "kids" gun is really missing out.

Was in Toronto at school and stopped by Le Baron,saw a good deal and ended up with my second 597. Got this one with scope all in for 220 bucks.

• Like 1

My only problem with .22lr is finding it in stock. Here on the Illinois / Wisconsin border most everything else can be pretty easily found, but it seems people are still hoarding .22 ammunition. At the local Wally World .22 is the only ammo they limit to 1 box per customer.

My only problem with .22lr is finding it in stock. Here on the Illinois / Wisconsin border most everything else can be pretty easily found, but it seems people are still hoarding .22 ammunition. At the local Wally World .22 is the only ammo they limit to 1 box per customer.

Never had that issue up here, always tons of .22 lr to go around. Man 1 box per customer is brutal, especially with how fast you go thru .22 at the range.

Like most of you all I have a tool addiction,my other is firearms. One thing iv always found interesting is that no matter how many different guns I get my hands on I always come back to my 22. Nothing beats it and anyone who thinks it's a "kids" gun is really missing out.

Was in Toronto at school and stopped by Le Baron,saw a good deal and ended up with my second 597. Got this one with scope all in for 220 bucks.

I'm heading to Thunder Bay in a week, maybe I should look around for some ammo. Like others have said, it's tough to find in the states.

What is the rules about taking it back across the border?

I'm heading to Thunder Bay in a week, maybe I should look around for some ammo. Like others have said, it's tough to find in the states.

What is the rules about taking it back across the border?

seriously that is where I am....

seriously that is where I am....

Yep, I'm bringing the wife and mother in law up to go to the Amethyst mines to do a little digging. We will be stopping along the north shore on the way up to look for agates.

They are seriously into rock hounding if you know of any local places that very few know about, drop me a message.

John

Yep, I'm bringing the wife and mother in law up to go to the Amethyst mines to do a little digging. We will be stopping along the north shore on the way up to look for agates.

They are seriously into rock hounding if you know of any local places that very few know about, drop me a message.

John

We had a guy that was mining some rocks. He was looking for tips on which rotary hammer to get. He didn't stay on the forum too long though. Wish I could remember his name

We had a guy that was mining some rocks. He was looking for tips on which rotary hammer to get. He didn't stay on the forum too long though. Wish I could remember his name

I plan on sticking to a hammer and chisel. I wouldn't use a rotary hammer enough after the trip to justify the purchase.

Alright then which one of you guys in America is going to start a .22 smuggling operation with me.

I get to nervous, if its illegal I would be so nervous that they would spot me right away.