Ill try periscoping tomorrow.

NicholasShetley

I will try to do a workshop tour and show my tools off tomorrow if you are interested. I will try to start around 9am central time. My periscope name is Nicholas shetley if you guys want to follow me.

Nicholas, if you can...post some pics here too? I don't belong to any social sites including Twitter so can't join periscope unless I get Twitter. NOT interested! Don't even have Facebook!

I will try to do a workshop tour and show my tools off tomorrow if you are interested. I will try to start around 9am central time. My periscope name is Nicholas shetley if you guys want to follow me.

. I'll try to check it out bro!! I'll be at work at that time hopefully I can break at about that time

Nicholas, if you can...post some pics here too? I don't belong to any social sites including Twitter so can't join periscope unless I get Twitter. NOT interested! Don't even have Facebook!

you can actually use periscope without twitter, you'll just need to provide your mobile #. i did that at the beginning of this month and haven't gotten any weird calls, so it doesn't appear as though they sold my # to anyone. i'm completely with you on avoiding most social media, i just joined periscope to support TIA. it never really dawned on me how much i love tools until i started watching some of their youtube reviews the last couple of years. i've been hooked ever since.

nalu gave a quick explanation of how to join periscope under another post if you're interested: http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/7003-how-to-use-periscope/