New Toys

kruton

I have been hearing people talk about the Knipex pliers wrench so I thought I would give it a try. Figured might as well grab a fast cap tape and try it out too. I think these Knipex are going to be nice. I just hope Home Depot doesn't get mad at me for cheating on it with Menards today! d71c9428212b1c62d2764ca69c61b6d4.jpgdcef478303ea94e64f14908ecd63d3cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Love the Fastcap tapes! I just got another one Saturday Pro Carpenter standard reverse. Awesome tape!

I think you are where I first heard of them. I'll have to say they were a lot cheaper than my Milwaukee tapes.

Nice! Knipex pliers are the bomb shiggidy! I have 3 fast cap tape the orange one you have was the first I ever bought it works great. But I like the Lefty Righty (green) tape the best. Great buys Kruton!

Is the green tape the reverse?

I think you are where I first heard of them. I'll have to say they were a lot cheaper than my Milwaukee tapes.

I've got a Milwaukee tape with the magnet and really like it but my standard heavy duty tape I always reach for when doing any carpentry is my USA made Bostich FatMax. Absolutely love that tape. I use my Milwaukee and like it but my Bostich always come first. For everything else and finish work, I always use my Fastcaps. They are phenomenal tapes, super inexpensive, high quality and the sharpener is the best. Plus they are light weight and don't tug my pants down like the other two and the clip doesn't tear my pants out.

I've got a Milwaukee tape with the magnet and really like it but my standard heavy duty tape I always reach for when doing any carpentry is my USA made Bostich FatMax. Absolutely love that tape. I use my Milwaukee and like it but my Bostich always come first. For everything else and finish work, I always use my Fastcaps. They are phenomenal tapes, super inexpensive, high quality and the sharpener is the best. Plus they are light weight and don't tug my pants down like the other two and the clip doesn't tear my pants out.

Yeah man for the price it seems pretty hard to beat. I'll have to admit the pencil sharpener was a selling point as trivial of an item as that sounds. I always have a knife on me so I can sharpen my pencils but sometimes it's nice to get a good sharp and clean point. I like the pencil sharpener on the Bostitch nailer too. It comes in pretty handy.

I cant wait to get my hand on one of these. I messed around with a demo set in a hardware store and these are the bees knees Knipex really do come out with great stuff.

I think I am going to grab one more of the pliers wrench in a different size and then a couple of the cobra pliers by knipex.