New DEWALT Pouches Line in EU

Kenneth Denmark

BORING! come back to us when you guys make an overpriced carbon fiber level or something... oh, wait...

::)  ;D  :lol:

no seriously, those look pretty nice. i'm curious how the pouches attach to the rig, though. i'm also curious how the EU products differ from the USA ones, especially when it comes to durability. i'm ignorant of life in europe, but i imagine the conditions are probably pretty different than we have here. anybody know?

I was hoping for these to be smaller than what they have in the US, but it looks the same apart from the colorscheme?!

Don't get me wrong; they are durable and pretty comfortable, but way too bulky for my liking. I bought 2 sets from the US last year or so.

From the set I am using now I just cut off the nail pouches (the smaller pouches on the outside) as it was just too wide, but still too bulky for me.

Haven't been able to find a good sized replacement yet. Toughbuilt seems nice, but they don't sell it anywhere near here so can't try them without buying them.

And the thought of wearing all that orange is horrific. 

I was hoping for these to be smaller than what they have in the US, but it looks the same apart from the colorscheme?!

Don't get me wrong; they are durable and pretty comfortable, but way too bulky for my liking. 

I know what you mean about the size.. I'm looking to import the Rack-a-Tiers Combo Belt into the UK..  Looks to have a good sized belt, and the rear of the belt is designed with air-flow in mind (prevent a sweaty back) and comfort too..

Will be in my return luggage when I'm next Stateside.....

41uojIsYPYL._SY355_.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...