Just me or are Connor McGregor diehard fans really that annoying?

bothuhead19

I'm a conor mcgregor fan, I'm also Irish and don't live too far from his home town. I personally can't bare watching him in interviews or just talking in general but I think he's an excellent fighter and backs up the trash talk. I'm also not on social media of any sort so don't know too much about how his fans go on, most them have no clue about the ufc I'd imagine anyway and only jumped on board the hype train conor brought to Ireland

The UFC is slowing turning into the WWE due in part to guys like Mcgregor. He's a good fighter but personally I can't wait to see him get his ass beat. That's the whole idea I'm sure, doesn't matter if you like someone or dislike them as long as you know about them. That's the key. If you are interested in seeing them it doesn't matter if you are rooting them to win or lose. As long as you buy that pay per view. Take him out Aldo. 

• Like 1

The UFC is slowing turning into the WWE due in part to guys like Mcgregor. He's a good fighter but personally I can't wait to see him get his ass beat. That's the whole idea I'm sure, doesn't matter if you like someone or dislike them as long as you know about them. That's the key. If you are interested in seeing them it doesn't matter if you are rooting them to win or lose. As long as you buy that pay per view. Take him out Aldo. 

I know that guys like McGregor bring in the money so the big bosses love them.  Can't wait to see how many fans jump off the wagon when he loses.  I'm rooting for Aldo, and I don't even like Aldo, picks who he fights too much.

I will say though that the last UFC with Mendes and McGregor headlining was probably the best one in a long time, maybe ever but not because of those two, it was because of every fight before them, just one great fight after another.

See I didn't order this fight and naturally it was a good card. I really stopped watching seriously when Mirko Crocop kinda was a bust in the cage. I loved watching that guy fight, but when he came to the UFC it was pretty disappointing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

what is a joke is when they have WWE cross overs coming in Brock lesnor for example

Or worse CM Punk, there was a video of him training recently and his bag work looked so bad but I'm sure he will be giving someone he's a high chance of beating for his debut

don't get me wrong WWE or UFC guys are 100 time more athletes than I would ever be or was but when these shows are bringing in 100's of thousands of dollars they should have a top notch show

don't get me wrong WWE or UFC guys are 100 time more athletes than I would ever be or was but when these shows are bringing in 100's of thousands of dollars they should have a top notch show

I don't want it to turn into Celebrity Boxing.  I know Dana White's wanting big names for big draws but there has to be a line drawn somewhere.

See I didn't order this fight and naturally it was a good card. I really stopped watching seriously when Mirko Crocop kinda was a bust in the cage. I loved watching that guy fight, but when he came to the UFC it was pretty disappointing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That guy was a killer in Pride.  Kinda surprised me too when he didn't do well in the UFC.

It has been a long time if you were paying 50 bucks. It's about 69 bucks for a PPV now. I only buy a very rare few. Now that Jon Jones is out it is pretty slim pickings. Hope Jon gets his life together and gets back in the octagon. DC is yapping for another beating.