Need ur help crew!

Bigmikez

http://m.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-7-in-Job-Site-Wet-Tile-Saw-R4020/202518378/

Ok guys so I found this guy who's selling this exact same tile saw and he would like to trade for my Dewalt 20v cicular saw with 1 battery and charger should I do it mind u guys I have a new one from the UTBG so I will be keeping the new one and trading my used one. Would u guys do it or should I just hold off?

I know technically your not out any money, but I think they guy your trading with is making out better by a few bucks. The tile saw used is probably worth $125 used and your saw as a kit is $175/200 http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-20-Volt-Max-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Circular-Saw-Kit-DCS391P1/205407037?keyword=DCS391P1&AID=10368321&PID=1796839&SID=97848178&cm_mmc=CJ-_-1796839-_-10368321&cj=true

I know technically your not out any money, but I think they guy your trading with is making out better by a few bucks. The tile saw used is probably worth $125 used and your saw as a kit is $175/200 http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-20-Volt-Max-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Circular-Saw-Kit-DCS391P1/205407037?keyword=DCS391P1&AID=10368321&PID=1796839&SID=97848178&cm_mmc=CJ-_-1796839-_-10368321&cj=true

. Yea I was lookin at last night Jason that's what's been holding me back bro he has another model a bigger one same brand Ridgid ill post a pic in a bit

I don't think it's a good trade on your part. If the dewalt saw is really beat up then maybe it is.

I would just keep the dewalt as a back up.

he's selling it for $100 maybe im better off offering him lower and keeping it or like I was tellin Jason he has a bigger model from Ridid let me post pic. Thanks fletcher

if you really need a tile saw buy it out right and sell your old saw out right. you just say you can sell your saw for more so ask for difference....

just because he has a cap doesn't mean you don't.

If I were in your shoes I'd pass.....I have owned a few tile saws over the years and would consider a 10 inch saw. The 7 inch saws will limit what you can cut material wise and thickness, there slower and you will burn through blades much faster, also not a fan of having to slide the material across the table top, look fo a system that has a table glide system, you place your material on the table and push the table instead of the material.....its safer and more percise and consider buying new instead of used unless the used has been well cared for as they really take a beating and require a bit more attention with clean up. Check out the M&K saws, there well built and really popular with the tile setters. I own a M&K 100 series and its an excellent saw, I've cut thousands of tiles, granite, marble, brick, pavers, stone, etc....as always YMMV :)