Thank god its friday and long weekend

torontotoolman

this week has been long really gonna love these next 3 days worked a nice 48 hours this week in the heat wave weve been having and most of the days this week have been roof days sheeting 2 different roofs and today putting up second floor walls i hope yall enjoy your weekend

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

. Have a good weekend TMan enjoy the fam and rest! I'm hoping to clean up my dang garage man it's a mess

Crazy work week. Actually crazy work summer. My Wife and I decided to take the week off, plus Monday is a vacation day which we both have off so we only burn 32 hours of leave. Have a great weekend guys, Toronto....stay cool. ProTool...stay warm! Never thought I'd say that after this past winter. But hey here's my pic I took not all that long ago this past winter, during daylight up in NH.....Winter is coming :(

have a great week end guys, as for weather this week end usually is the time of year things change, cooler weather with leaves changing colors ect ect but this year it hasn't been this nice in decades we are waking up to 75 and going to bed with high 80's low 90's.......crazy

This year our weather has been crazy. We hardly dried out this summer. It was also cooler this summer too. I don't think we hit 100 degrees at all. For us they are saying winter will be colder than normal but we will have less snow. They are calling for our first snow before the end of October wich is crazy. Usually it doesn't snow until January.