New member to the teal crew

Turner85

So in search of brushless tools that dewalt didn't offer I've found myself buying into makita. My Dhr243 is on route to be followed by the dhs680 and djv181 whenever postage cost is set by seller.I went for the sds with charger and batteries and circular saw and jigsaw bare tool as that was the cheapest way I could combine them. Also just went with two batteries in the hope the new ones with fuel gauge will arrive soon. And I know dewalt have a brushless sds but couldn't find a single review on it so that's why I've went with the Makita one and for what the dewalt was costing bare I found the Makita with 2 5ah batteries vacuum charger and case for about 100 extra

• Like 1

That's a nice pickup Turner! I just got the brushless circ saw a few weeks ago. I love it man. Great cutting saw. I haven't drug my poor old hypoid saw out since I get this one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I look forward to using the saw. I have a big flat roof coming up where it's gonna come in handy no more dragging cables

I also got into Makita because Dewalt has been dragging their feet on upgrading a bunch of their tools to brushless. I recently picked up the Makita brushless angle grinder and I'm going to grab the brushless barrel grip jigsaw when I have some extra funds. I originally got into brushless tools with a Makita LXDT01 Impact several years ago, but Makita had a lull in brushless tools for a couple of years. That brought me to Dewalt for a brushless drill and multitool, but now I'm back with Makita.

I'm jealous! Enjoy man and make sure to give us an update.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I will put them all to test next week.

Didn't even know the circular saw came with an adapter for the guide rail. That's a nice bonus because I already have the plunge saw and guide

New tool day.

I'm looking at getting a Makita MACPAC case when I finally buy the bare tool Makita brushless jigsaw like you have. It looks like your jigsaw came in the same size case as the cordless circular saw. Can you tell me which case that is and if you think the jigsaw would fit into the next smaller case if you didn't have to cram all the accessories in to it?