Dewalt 20v cordless miter saw

kruton

Not sure if this link will work, but Toolnut has the Dewalt DCS361 cordless miter saw kit with battery and charger for $350. Free shipping and no tax depending on where you live. Might as well save 50 bucks if you were in the market for one! https://www.toolnut.com/DeWalt_DCS361M1_Cordless_20V_7_1_4_Miter_Saw_p/dcs361m1.htm

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Got it

Did you just buy it or do you already have one? I'm trying to decide if I am going to get one or go with the 12 sliding miter. I think this one will really do 98% of the things I would need it to do.

Wish I had the extra spending money to jump in on this, but buying the new Gen 2.0 Fuels tapped me out for awhile.

Same here. After buying the brushless 18v Makita circ saw and the Fein multimaster, I couldn't get my wife to go for it even on sale. She just doesn't get it man...I promise I won't buy any more tools!

• 4 weeks later...

So I finally found this saw at my home depot today. I've gotten to know the guys in the tool section pretty well so we were talking about it and he told me when I decided which miter saw I wanted to buy that I should ask if they could take any off the price. He said they had plenty of room that they were allowed to come down on tools like that. I have heard other people say that before but I had never had an employee tell me that. I'm not sure how much it is but I am going to try it.

• 4 weeks later...

So I finally found this saw at my home depot today. I've gotten to know the guys in the tool section pretty well so we were talking about it and he told me when I decided which miter saw I wanted to buy that I should ask if they could take any off the price. He said they had plenty of room that they were allowed to come down on tools like that. I have heard other people say that before but I had never had an employee tell me that. I'm not sure how much it is but I am going to try it.

Let us know how that works out for you!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina