Umm... One-Key apps launched?

tooldude44

I hope it will benefit someone but at this point it looks like a gimmick ...........get to work quit fiddling with your phone, just drive the damn screw in!.....

This is for bigger companies that need inventory control. The other thing is if it had digital torque settings it would be huge on commercial job sites. They will know if things are torqued properly.

This is for bigger companies that need inventory control. The other thing is if it had digital torque settings it would be huge on commercial job sites. They will know if things are torqued properly.

I realize this just seems they are targeting the masses with it and making it sound better for you than it will be......if your not a corp that has 100's or more of tools on the go.

I know all about QC in the work place and this will not change any human error.......

It is definitely the "innovation" that no one needs or wants. Milwaukee has to keep up the marketing, they have bought their success. Nothing wrong with that either, but they can relax a bit, they make good tools. There is definitely a market for tool inventory or limiting torque for idiots, but most people won't need or use these features. It's this type of marketing that drives up the cost of tools and forces people to look at other brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's why you can but one key tools or just buy plain Fuel tools if you don't want the features. I don't know why people are so fired up by this. Trust me if we looked at the margins tool companies had we would probably be sick at what we all pay for them.

Well that's why you can but one key tools or just buy plain Fuel tools if you don't want the features. I don't know why people are so fired up by this. Trust me if we looked at the margins tool companies had we would probably be sick at what we all pay for them.

You got that right, I'm sure they can make some of these tool kits for under 50 bucks.

Every week Milwaukee is offering a free something-or-other. The margins would probably make us cry.

If you notice the pricing trend with Milwaukee, the costs have been slowly going up. When fuel launched they were more expensive than m18. Justifiable and worthwhile imo. The regular M18 is being phased out and replaced with compact brushless, with increased retails. Brushless should cost less. Less parts, less raw materials etc.

the 2nd gen fuel costs more, the higher capacity batteries cost more (which should only be a few dollars, not $50) and this new app key costs more. The trend is very common these days, charge more by packing in "features" no one cares about. Just ask Samsung how that is working out for them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every week Milwaukee is offering a free something-or-other. The margins would probably make us cry.

If you notice the pricing trend with Milwaukee, the costs have been slowly going up. When fuel launched they were more expensive than m18. Justifiable and worthwhile imo. The regular M18 is being phased out and replaced with compact brushless, with increased retails. Brushless should cost less. Less parts, less raw materials etc.

the 2nd gen fuel costs more, the higher capacity batteries cost more (which should only be a few dollars, not $50) and this new app key costs more. The trend is very common these days, charge more by packing in "features" no one cares about. Just ask Samsung how that is working out for them!

its working very nice for Samsung because they make 6,500 dollars a second, every 5 minutes they make 2 million dollars I say they doing just fine, milwaukee are covering all bases they trying to cover everything that's why they out selling the competition by a large margin

its working very nice for Samsung because they make 6,500 dollars a second, every 5 minutes they make 2 million dollars I say they doing just fine, milwaukee are covering all bases they trying to cover everything that's why they out selling the competition by a large margin

Samsung is profit is down 30% over last year and they have been down for the seventh straight quarter. They are a perfect example of flooding the market with too many cheap sku's with overhyped features no one really needs. Marketing only works for so long.

Samsung is profit is down 30% over last year and they have been down for the seventh straight quarter. They are a perfect example of flooding the market with too many cheap sku's with overhyped features no one really needs. Marketing only works for so long.

every body profit been down in the last 7 years we been in a recession the economy been struggling

every body profit been down in the last 7 years we been in a recession the economy been struggling

Lol, no. Apple recorded the biggest profit quarter of any company, ever. In all of history.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-31012410

My point is simply this, hype only goes so far. Too much emphasis on marketing will hurt a company in long run if the products are average or over priced.

Lol, no. Apple recorded the biggest profit quarter of any company, ever. In all of history.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-31012410

but they pack they product full of pointless features and they make money on pointless features so do Samsung so do Milwaukee so do every one

but they pack they product full of pointless features and they make money on pointless features so do Samsung so do Milwaukee so do every one

No, not everyone does.

That's what makes a good tool company.

How good is a tool company when they make 10 impact drivers? 20 drills? How much focus on quality is there?

Samsung makes over 50 different model phones. Apple makes 3.

Making fewer items that are better than your competitors is a smart plan. The numbers don't lie.

No, not everyone does.

That's what makes a good tool company.

How good is a tool company when they make 10 impact drivers? 20 drills? How much focus on quality is there?

Samsung makes over 50 different model phones. Apple makes 3.

Making fewer items that are better than your competitors is a smart plan. The numbers don't lie.

Apple brings out a phone every 6 months so time you buy the the new apple phone the next one coming out every things moves fast that the age we living in we move on far to fast, every body bought a product and then 6 months later it's old and and the company got a new version of it that the age we in that's society, technology moving quicker and quicker and now it's moving towards the tool industry. Apple does it Samsung does it and now Milwaukee does it that life