Bosch PB360S on sale for $129 (was 199)

madman_us

sounds pretty good to me. cant wait

range is 150 feet bluetooth

http://www.boschtools.com/Products/Tools/Pages/BoschProductDetail.aspx?pid=PB360C#benefits

would be nice if it comes with a remote like the powerbox deluxe.

looks like they didnt change anything. just added bluetooth to the regular powerbox

• Like 1

Powerbox 360S is now at $129 with coupons here and there maybe down to 100 or 110.

Powerbox 360C (bluetooth) gonna start at $199, release date unknown but this year.

not quite sure if i gonna buy it. Still saving money for Bosch's blower. i heard it will be release in spring '16 in germany...here prolly end of '16 or unkown lol 

range is 150 feet bluetooth

http://www.boschtools.com/Products/Tools/Pages/BoschProductDetail.aspx?pid=PB360C#benefits

would be nice if it comes with a remote like the powerbox deluxe.

looks like they didnt change anything. just added bluetooth to the regular powerbox

It has remote control via a free Bosch app. The app is available now for Android. It will let you choose your streaming source, set an alarm, and even use your phone to make an announcement over the PB speaker. I hope it offers volume and radio control too. This definitely seems like an upgrade.

Is the only main difference on the 360c the addition of bluetooth? I know it's minor but I wish they could add a 12v charger into the radio. It would be nice to not have to drag out my radio and chargers.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I did get this today. It does not have a 12v battery charger...I wish it did also. It added bluetooth, but be warned they removed the SD slot and ability to play through the USB port. You have Bluetooth as a source, aux input, or the radio. The usb port is for charging your phone or ipod. Bluetooth works fine. I don't see getting the 150' they said it had as it's range. The app is just an interface that fires up your Pandora or iheart radio etc. It lacks any real control of the radio through the app. It would have been nice if it could switch radio stations, etc. I still am happy with the bluetooth as I use Pandora all the time. At home I can use my tablet to connect to this. I will keep playing with it to see if there are any other features.

Hey thanks for the update. I'm not in the Bosch 18v line but I think this radio would still be nice to just leave plugged in at the shop. Then some day that might motivate me to get into their 18v stuff. Enjoy your tasty toons man!

• Like 1

Thanks kruton!! I might have to rock some Primus on it later tonight while working in my basement!!!

That's what I'm talking about! Primus and tools, does life get much better than that!?!

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rudolf
    Newest Member
    Rudolf