Milwaukee M12 Jig clearance at HD

JimboS1ice

Checked my HD - the price on the display was a yellow $89, but there was another yellow sticker hidden around the corner on the shelf that had the $75 price.  I think I'll hold off to see if it drops any more before I pull the trigger.

Thanks for the heads up.

I wanted to pick it up for the batteries and speaker and then sell the drill but no such luck.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it drops a bit more I might bite on that combo. I don't really need the speaker or the charger, so we may have to make a little deal ;)

Just was at my local Home Depot, M12 jigsaw baretool was on clearance for $75. Price is not online in stores only.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'd say the price will still drop closer to the holidays, or it will at least be included in some kind of free tool promotion milwaukee frequently runs. as a bare tool $75 doesn't really strike me as a great deal. i was able to pick up the kit with battery, charger, and case last year as one of home depot's daily deals for $59, which i would say is an awesome deal. unless you need it i'd say wait a couple months for the great holiday deals to start.

At HD the combo is yellow tagged at 108, pretty poor clearance price for being on sale for 90 a few weeks ago.

Jimbo

Yeah but I expect it to drop under $75 in the next few months, clearance pricing on these started in June. Don't think they'll last for the next price drop but one can dream!

Yeah but I expect it to drop under $75 in the next few months, clearance pricing on these started in June. Don't think they'll last for the next price drop but one can dream!

I'm holding out for the drill speaker combo, if I miss it it's not a big deal, thinking about the jig though before it's gone.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina