Help make my klien look good

suretyler97

Hand sanding will make that look better than new. If that's too much work, try a flapper wheel.

I was actually going to suggest that, but seeing how the Dremel went.....

I use flap drums in an air die grinder for stuff like this all the time. I discovered it when taking gouges out of an old vise I was redoing and it worked fantastic.

For deep gouges ill start with 100 grit and I can actually resurface a good size area that way. I'll follow up with 180, then hand sand it with 400 before polishing.

It does a great job

That definitely looks a lot better. A little more on that one bad side and you'll never know they were damaged, nice work

Yu but there good enough for work I found a older pair looking around the house I destroyed the cutter on hitting a 277v live lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yu but there good enough for work I found a older pair looking around the house I destroyed the cutter on hitting a 277v live lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They look great!! That 277 makes some good fireworks..lol I see you like your ground up on your outlets 

Was told that ground up protects from piece of metal falling on exposed plug and causing a short.

I heard of a lot different reasons, ground up so when you trip on an extension cord the ground comes out first. I like that one the most because it shows how dumb humans are and they act like the extension cord has a brain and knows ground out first.lol

• 5 weeks later...