New stud finder

Logan

It's a 24'' vizio tv

Make sure you don't use too big of a mount or torque the screws in the tv too tight. Often on TVs under 32" they are metal tabs with the threaded insert attached to molded plastic on the back. I've seen heavy mounts break those plastic pieces, the TV won't fall but the screws won't come out because the metal will just spin inside the back of the TV. Those screws only need to be finger tight.

Make sure you don't use too big of a mount or torque the screws in the tv too tight. Often on TVs under 32" they are metal tabs with the threaded insert attached to molded plastic on the back. I've seen heavy mounts break those plastic pieces, the TV won't fall but the screws won't come out because the metal will just spin inside the back of the TV. Those screws only need to be finger tight.

okay thanks for the advice

not sure a wall mount is even worth buying for a 24" TV, the TV can't weigh more than 10LBS if it anything from last couple of years......i use a 32" TV for a computer monitor and hung it on the wall with a couple 75LBS drywall anchors seeings the entire TV weighs 4.5KG little less than 10LBS

EZancor_plastic.jpg