First Dewalt box for holding me screws :)

StrippedScrew

Decided to try out the TStak V for just purely holding screws and accessories. I'm already eyeballing the toughsystem. I was asked by my 8 year old could she store her LEGO in it ;-)

eDp5tdWl.jpg

wmtiEk0l.jpg

IGyUVybl.jpg

Reisser screw I see. Are they used in the U.S or are you in Europe. Big here in Ireland the last few years. Spax have become harder to find

That's a pretty nice looking unit, I'm thinking now about getting a tstak system with this and the drawer units.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I cant understand is why didn't Dewalt make the molding of the plastic so you can re position the yellow bins in any configuration but other than that its a solid box.

• 4 weeks later...

One thing I cant understand is why didn't Dewalt make the molding of the plastic so you can re position the yellow bins in any configuration but other than that its a solid box.

The new tough box organizers can be arranged in any configuration. All of the little yellow cups are some multiple of each other. It makes more sense if you see it in person.

If I didn't already have several of the Milwaukee organizers I would give one of these a try. Nice looking box...that's what she said! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm right there with you dude, 4 and counting

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk