Sweet 360 wood working video

DR99

i like the idea od 360 but the tech still isnt there yet (or isn't being used yet)

the quality is crap

you have to stay finding the person.

if they could put a tracker on the person so that it follows them as they move  it would be great. then press a button to move away from that if you want. then release button to snap back to person

Cool. Very nice made. Could look around, look at what he did on different steps, and if I wanted, I could look at him explaining. Neat. :) 
Also, got a much better view of the toolshop, and generally just more entertaining.  

Ps: I recommend using 4K (2160p). Much better clarity. Even if your screen is just 1080p (since a 360 vid will strech and zoom the image).

I'd love to see if they could implement the same with the sound. So you know where to sound come from (360 sound) that changes direction when you change the view. 
Much more realistic, and easier to follow the person.

I've seen some of his video's he makes some pretty big stuff.......look at the machinery he has not your typical back yard shop that is for sure some of his tools are older than dirt too....

I've seen some of his video's he makes some pretty big stuff.......look at the machinery he has not your typical back yard shop that is for sure some of his tools are older than dirt too....

His shop is in his back yard but I get what your saying.