Follow The Lines, They Say......(Video)

comp56

well I have been knocking these deer off one after another and thought I may as well shoot a quick video of the cutting process. sanding is another step that only takes a few minutes as well....

Disclaimer: It is not advised to wear gloves near moving parts or machinery.....You Have Been Warned!

• Like 3

@kroton getting there

@ chris 1/8" 14 TPI ordered a stabilizer from carter they sent me the wrong one so waiting on the new replacement. once I get that the cuts will be even better for tight turns.

@kroton getting there@ chris 1/8" 14 TPI ordered a stabilizer from carter they sent me the wrong one so waiting on the new replacement. once I get that the cuts will be even better for tight turns.

Thanks Comp. also, I ordered the 14" Rikon 10-325 bandsaw. It came in today and I took Friday off so I'll be picking it up in the am. I'll be pm'ing the crap out of you, mark my words, on bandsaw questions!

Thanks Comp. also, I ordered the 14" Rikon 10-325 bandsaw. It came in today and I took Friday off so I'll be picking it up in the am. I'll be pm'ing the crap out of you, mark my words, on bandsaw questions!

lol you pm away dude we'll dial that puppy in......