New Woodworking Name

taylorv1

Maybe keep it along the same lines as your current name: Taylor's Woodworking Shop, this is probably the easy, safe way to go. You can even shorten it to TWS for logos.

Or you can go "punny" and be a little more memorable, such as Wood you.

Or you can go a little more racy, which again can be memorable. Mr Woody, Taylor's Hard Wood.

If you go to Hawaii there is a HUGE shirt business based around "Woody's Longboards" which is all sexual innuendos, it's all over the place there. I personally wouldn't go that route but it can work well. My friend's father-in-law started a thrift shop in a rather country part of Florida called "Buckoff's", to me it's stupid but it works well with his clientele. I think puns would be the way to go because it's memorable...but check your area, if it has a bunch of pun woodworking shops, you'll want to stand out and go a different route.

What exactly do you do? Shop built or site built? Cabentry, general carpentry, misc projects? Want kind of feel are you going for? High end, big sounding business, local small business??

Fill in any other helpful info you can think of

I'm not saying I'll be able to come up with the best name for you out of this info but it might also help start others in the right direction..

By wine country do you mean Cali?

I am in Northern California. I am a local small woodworking business focused on cabinets, some furniture, and other smaller projects. I have a small shop. 

What exactly do you do? Shop built or site built? Cabentry, general carpentry, misc projects? Want kind of feel are you going for? High end, big sounding business, local small business??

Fill in any other helpful info you can think of

I'm not saying I'll be able to come up with the best name for you out of this info but it might also help start others in the right direction..

By wine country do you mean Cali?

What about Red Woodworking?!

Sort of plays off both the Redwood tree and red wine

Also, "Woodworking" instead of "work shop" is much more specific and professional sounding yet doesn't tie you into one specific type of carpentry which gives you flexibility in the type if work you can do and might invite more people to call you wondering if you will do the type if work they need and you can decide. we all know.. More calls more money!! Haha

• Like 3