Some new Festool tools for ChrisK well acutally for everyone a new jobsite radio

DR99

I'm not inclined to disagree with Comp. The new Syslite is $195 without the stand. I've got the first gen. KAL light which is $175 but, I bought it on the recon sale for a heck of a lot less. Absolutely fantastic light by the way. So....I'm guessing this will be in the upper $100s to mid $200s? Just pure speculation though. I'll stick with my PB360 though I do wish it had Bluetooth.

I'm not inclined to disagree with Comp. The new Syslite is $195 without the stand. I've got the first gen. KAL light which is $175 but, I bought it on the recon sale for a heck of a lot less. Absolutely fantastic light by the way. So....I'm guessing this will be in the upper $100s to mid $200s? Just pure speculation though. I'll stick with my PB360 though I do wish it had Bluetooth.

same as my little Milwaukee radio, I love the thing just because it is a nice size and battery life is amazing with a M12 XC or  4.0......it didn't come with blue tooth so I made it blue tooth with a little blue tooth adapter for $11 works great.....