Well these showed up today...

Santi_78342

So after using these tools for the last couple of days I can tell you guys they're great!

The Porter Cable is well balanced and the perfect weight to let it do its thing. Tracking belts is simple and they stay where they're supposed to. It's also pretty simple to replace the drive belt should I have to in the future so I'm thinking this is the last belt sander I will ever need to buy!

The Bosch jig saw is amazing. Easily the most comfortable jig saw I've ever used. It's basically an extension of your arm, making it super easy to maneuver. The LEDs light up the line nicely but i think I would rather them turn on with the tool instead of having a separate button. I also wish the variable speed dial was located below the power switch instead of at the back of tool. This will probably be the last jig saw I will need to buy! Unless of course Milwaukee comes out with a Fuel jig saw, which I will definitely be picking up!

I recommend both of these tools!

I've always used what I would call the "traditional" style grip jigsaws for no other reason than that is all I have ever known, but I really want to try out one of the barrel grips.

When that powerbox comes in I think I am gonna dry when I see your pics!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I've always used what I would call the "traditional" style grip jigsaws for no other reason than that is all I have ever known, but I really want to try out one of the barrel grips.

When that powerbox comes in I think I am gonna dry when I see your pics!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That sucker came in on Thursday! I posted a pic of it in the Lowe's Deals thread but not here.