Husky tool chest deal

Nordraw

Went into Home Depot yesterday to get filters for the heater and came out with filters and a new Husky silver tool chest. For 99 bucks it seemed like a great deal and it was. Even though it took 20 minutes for them to find one in the back and get a fork lift and set it down. They said they were for the Black Friday deals on sale early so it was worth the wait. Not that I really needed a new box but like my girl friend has about 30 purses I have 8 tool boxes in my garage. What are you going to do?

Yea, I would like to see the bigger chests in that finish too 99_XC600. The black husky uses is better than the fire engine red most tool chests come in most of the time. Harbor Freight makes some really nice tool chests but they are the old school red color which is disappointing to me. I would prefer a bunch of colors before picking red to be honest.

Yea, I would like to see the bigger chests in that finish too 99_XC600. The black husky uses is better than the fire engine red most tool chests come in most of the time. Harbor Freight makes some really nice tool chests but they are the old school red color which is disappointing to me. I would prefer a bunch of colors before picking red to be honest.

No doubt.

I have the black 52" top and bottom now. I love the box but it's a dust magnet

I was at HD today and was checking out the 52 husky again and helped a stranger there make his decision on buying the husky box I also told him bout our crew and how our crew were happy with these boxes and left a happy camper and as for me I left withought it still... :( still trying to save a lil...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584