Milwaukee M18 Fuel Hammer Drill/Impact driver kit+ M12 Led Lantern (NY)

JerryNY

I just got the latest Fuel kit as a gift and got an extra LED lantern too so I figured I'd throw it in together with my not even a year old Fuel kit. The tools have gotten some use over the last 10 month or so but they are in great shape with only minor blemishes, but you can see from the photos they are well taken care of and clean. The kit is 2797-22 and includes 2x4.0 amp batteries and charger along with the tools in the hard case. I even still had the retail cardboard cover for the case still around lol...

Extras included:
I added a belt clip to the Hammer Drill, seen on the drill, because it didn't come with it and a bit holder for the Impact Driver that you can see separately in a little bag.

The M12 LED Lantern is brand new and still in its original packaging, never been opened.

post-50770-0-82641600-1447178733_thumb.jpost-50770-0-91405500-1447178414_thumb.jpost-50770-0-67339000-1447178437_thumb.jpost-50770-0-18949600-1447178462_thumb.j

The M12 lantern is sold so the M18 kit is now just $190 shipped in US, it's pretty heavy so shipping isn't going to be cheap ;)

Edit  

ALL SOLD

Edited by JerryNY

Thanks, I would have probably not upgraded to the Fuel2's if they didn't drop into my lap, the original M18 Fuels are the best drill/driver I've ever used. I figured I'd try to see if there was interest here and rather give them a good home to a fellow TIA member before trying Craigslist which isn't my favorite place to deal with people lol.

Thanks, I would have probably not upgraded to the Fuel2's if they didn't drop into my lap, the original M18 Fuels are the best drill/driver I've ever used. I figured I'd try to see if there was interest here and rather give them a good home to a fellow TIA memver before trying Craigslist which isn't my favorite place to deal with people lol.

What part of ny are you from

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I figured on a tool forum people might be less inclined to buy used, even if they are pretty new. I just wanted to see if any fellow TIA crew members wanted them to give them first shot on a nice kit. I have no doubt I can sell them on Craigslist if no one here wants em so no worries...

I figured on a tool forum people might be less inclined to buy used, even if they are pretty new. I just wanted to see if any fellow TIA crew members wanted them to give them first shot on a nice kit. I have no doubt I can sell them on Craigslist if no one here wants em so no worries...

Good luck man, like I said I was tempted just don't have the cash or truly the need for them as much as I'd like to add them to my box. They are in great shape you should be able to get a good buck for them.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Thanikanan
    Newest Member
    Thanikanan