Jump to content

Help identifying antique hand tool


Recommended Posts

Looks like it may be used to put a crimp in something, Do you have any more context? Did you find this on a farm?

A few comapnies make a crimper for jointing rain gutter down spouts, and I'm reminded of this method when looking at this tool.

Then again it looks like kind of like a crimping iron that people use on their hair. Maybe for horses?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member
  • Create New...