M12 Compact Vacuum

Santi_78342

Just picked this sucker up (no pun intended) and am wondering if anyone else has one and how they like it?

Seems like a great little vac for quick clean ups, but I am also going to see how well it does vacuuming stuff out from under walls.

As a flooring guy, we usually just use a bench brush to accomplish this so we don't have to lug around a shop vac + extension cord(s). But this thing coupled with a 4.0 battery should be able to handle I think.

On another note..this M12 stuff is addicting. I only recently bought into it with that sweet deal HD had on the M12 Fuel Rotary Hammer and have since picked up the Fuel screwdriver kit, hackzall, right angle drill, vac, & have ordered the caulk gun & Fuel hackzall.

I'm gonna need to order up some more L-Boxxes to store all this stuff!

I've got the Bosch. It's okay. I use it to clean my work tables and saw table but anything larger than fine shavings it can not make the nozzle. Curious how this is compared. I like the size of the Bosch though.

Mr Holmes, is the Bosch powerful enough to use around the house for little messes? That's the angle I am using with the wife. I mainly want it to clean saw dust off my saws and bench when I'm done. I thought it woukd be handy around the house too to get dust and junk out of tight corners.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I often thought about one of these for the same purpose but I'm a little impatient when it comes to vacuums. I have my regular dust collection which does a pretty good job for the most part, and a small 3hp to pick up the stuff that don't make it in the big one, never picks it all up..........

Mr Holmes, is the Bosch powerful enough to use around the house for little messes? That's the angle I am using with the wife. I mainly want it to clean saw dust off my saws and bench when I'm done. I thought it woukd be handy around the house too to get dust and junk out of tight corners.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well Mr Roundtree......meh. It's not too bad but the nozzle only opens about a 1/3 of an inch and with the nozzle off its maybe 3/4" and loses its focused suction. It's great for what I use it for but because of the limitation to getting stuff into the machine I'm not sure it's what you want. Truthfully, I love it. It picks up around the saw and on my work table really well for the little stuff. Larger chunks, meh.

Well Mr Roundtree......meh. It's not too bad but the nozzle only opens about a 1/3 of an inch and with the nozzle off its maybe 3/4" and loses its focused suction. It's great for what I use it for but because of the limitation to getting stuff into the machine I'm not sure it's what you want. Truthfully, I love it. It picks up around the saw and on my work table really well for the little stuff. Larger chunks, meh.

I hope your still talking about the vacuum????