What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

How did you mount/hang them like this??

image.jpeg

I was wondering that too, I'm guessing those are all dud batteries screwed to the shelf and the batteries for use are the ones lined up along the bench. Or maybe magnets...???

Here guys...

http://www.professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/9763-Ryobi-show-off...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

When I went to Home Depot today to ask where the Milwaukee "knuckle" was the Milwaukee rep said its discontinued and just gave it to me free!  it looks like something I'll use quite a lot. 

image.jpeg

That's awesome you got for free, mine came with 10 different bits, 1" ones for putting in an adapter, and they have worked well so far

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

When being on call costs me money, run in for one hour and then spend $50 on the way home. This Stanley's intrigue me. I'll have to toss them in with my welding gear20160504_194946.jpg and see if they perform.

Those look sharp with matte black coating 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, olletsocmit said:

Just picked this up tonight for $69 after tax. It was a display model. The base is a tad loose. Hopefully just need to tighten some thing up. My old one didn't use T shaped blades so need to pick some up tomorrow.

Love mine, it's a fantastic saw.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

Just picked this up tonight for $69 after tax. It was a display model. The base is a tad loose. Hopefully just need to tighten some thing up. My old one didn't use T shaped blades so need to pick some up tomorrow. 

image.jpeg

image.jpg

So it seems that getting this for $69 was a pretty great deal. Just had to use some loc tite & tighten a bolt and screw under the base plate (see pic below). Seems to be rock solid now. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, olletsocmit said:

So it seems that getting this for $69 was a pretty great deal. Just had to use some loc tite & tighten a bolt and screw under the base plate (see pic below). Seems to be rock solid now. 

image.jpeg

Great deal man, and it looks like a great saw. How does that 5.0 battery affect thenbalance of the saw? 

• Like 1

Just ordered the Metabo 18v Impuls drill. Really looking forward to trying out the impuls function. So far I love the impact driver so that helped me decide to get this drill. I went with the brushed version since it was on sale and honestly I don't really need the brushless.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

I knew that would be it based on your description, this saw is rock solid, you can feel it in the weight! Yeah it was a great deal, I got a great deal on mine and still paid more than you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BMack37 said:

I knew that would be it based on your description, this saw is rock solid, you can feel it in the weight! Yeah it was a great deal, I got a great deal on mine and still paid more than you.

When changing the angle of the base it is kinda hard and not as smooth as I think it should be. Will have to figure that out next... Also when I tilt it to 45 degree it hits the clear shield in front of the blade 

9 hours ago, jeffmcmillan said:

Didn't know people still used u-shank blades.  I see them around occasionally but it's been years since I've seen a (working) saw that uses them.

Hahahha yea. The last one I had was a corded craftsman. That was my dads. Was super nice but yea first one with T's hahahha

For my new Milwaukee M18 jigsaw... Only brand the HD has near me. I wanted the Milwaukee ones or the Ridged ones with the slits in the blades but w/e for $8. I am not sure if I will use this jigsaw much at all. May trade for a circular saw not sure yet. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MikeyB said:

Great deal man, and it looks like a great saw. How does that 5.0 battery affect thenbalance of the saw? 

@MikeyB the 5.0 is actually great on it!  It's a little heavy, but the  balance is actually perfect! it's almost like this was made for a 5.0 battery.  See the picture below I'm able to balance it right in the center on one finger  

image.jpeg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

For my new Milwaukee M18 jigsaw... Only brand the HD has near me. I wanted the Milwaukee ones or the Ridged ones with the slits in the blades but w/e for $8. I am not sure if I will use this jigsaw much at all. May trade for a circular saw not sure yet. 

image.jpeg

bosch makes great blades man,not that the others dont,but Bosch makes them for others too.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

image.jpeg

Well don't sell out the jigsaw yet! They are a really great tool to have and making those round cuts are slick as snot with a jigsaw! I've a cordless and corded one and they are invaluable for certain work!

• Like 1